Maintaining excellence in online media. This is how we live, this is how we handle your project. Don’t ever forget this when working with us. We hold all our projects to a high standard, and we will do our absolute best to maintain it.
Who we are
OUR CODE OF ETHICS
SEG UNIVERSE INC. & Evolution Wear® Brands: Ethical Principles “Our ethical principles are the values that set the ground rules for all that we do as employees and subcontractors of SEG UNIVERSE® & EVOLUTION WEAR® BRANDS As we seek to achieve responsible commercial success, we will be challenged to balance these principles against each other, always mindful of our promise to shareholders that we will achieve responsible commercial success.
The Ethical Principles Are:
- HONESTY: We will not say things that are false. We will never deliberately mislead. We will be as candid as possible, openly and freely sharing information, as appropriate to the relationship.
- PROMISE-KEEPING: We will go to great lengths to keep our commitments. We will not make promises that can’t be kept and we will not make promises on behalf of the Company unless we have the authority to do so. We will always push to deliver the goods or services we have promised
- FAIRNESS: We will create and follow a process and achieve outcomes that a reasonable person would call just, evenhanded and nonarbitrary.
- RESPECT FOR OTHERS: We will be open and direct in our communication, and receptive to influence. We will honor and value the abilities and contributions of others, embracing the responsibility and accountability for our actions in this regard.
- COMPASSION: We will maintain an awareness of the needs of others and act to meet those needs whenever possible. We will also minimize harm whenever possible. We will act in ways that are consistent with our commitment to social responsibility.
- INTEGRITY: We will live up to SEG UNIVERSE® & EVOLUTION WEAR® INCs ethical principles, even when confronted by personal, professional and social risks, as well as economic pressures.”
We know the business world has changed; but mainly only the channels have really changed. Today social networks are the primary platform for artists and companies to engage their audience.The music industry has now shifted from a release based industry to a live performance dominated income model. In the corporate world, having a strong presence on all social networks is critical to enticing investors and clients. Online mediums such as Google +, Soundcloud, Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook to name a few; are essential to building an artist or corporate brand, ultimately attracting attention from more venture capitalists, investment firms, clients, booking agencies, and music fans. In addition, many companies and personal brands believe that because of this huge in-flux of social media, their own web-sites are not as important any more. This is a total mis-conception. Your site is equally as important if not more than your social media page. Your social media pages should always be used to compliment your site, otherwise you are giving complete power and control of your customer-base to the social media companies. Think about this when deciding on choosing the right web-development agency to design your next project. At SEG UNIVERSE – we believe success is built off of strong design principals.
Our mission is to constantly evolve to meet our clients needs.
They’ve said about us
I loved the new design got a lot of complements for city neurology and downtown neurology! – Dr. Ravitz
SEG UNIVERSE grew our organic traffic from 100 per month to 20,000 Unique Monthly, active visitors! Great working with them. – Nathan